Table of Contents
How can CC-CEDICT be improved?
Add / improve CC-CEDICT's content
CC-CEDICT's content can be changed in the following ways:
- Through the CC-CEDICT editor website (both single entries and batches):
- Through the MDBG Chinese-English dictionary (single entries only):
http://www.mdbg.net/chindict/chindict.php (search the entry to be changed in the dictionary and click the pencil icon on the right side of the result table)
Expand CC-CEDICT's content
Help expand the content of CC-CEDICT! There are two ways to help.
You can help by finding resources containing a lot of useful words which should be added to CC-CEDICT, please add the URLs of there resources below.
You can also help by processing any of the resources listed below, adding words listed in these resources to CC-CEDICT using the CC-CEDICT editor website. You can either submit entries one by one or use batches in native CC-CEDICT format. Please add your name/alias and the current date behind the resource URL if you start working on it. You can also add a short word on the status, such as “in progress”, “finished”, “stopped working on it after line …”, etc.
Please respect restrictions on copyrighted works.
- http://www.oneaday.org/archives.html (click English to see Chinese)
- http://xml.ascc.net/en/utf-8/gloss.html (XML Terms)
- http://www.speech.sri.com/people/fuliang/translation.html (Linguistics/NLP Terms)